Why Choose Ellis Coffee?
Ellis Coffee Company prides itself in consistently suppling only the highest quality products to meet and exceed all your customer’s expectations.
Only the finest grades of coffee are used in producing premium blends for a classic taste.
• Traditional Roast
Our Heritage Blend line has consistently offered a selection of coffees for even the most discriminating customer. These coffees are served in some of the finest restaurants in the region. This line of coffees has a blend for any application.
• Specialty and Sustainable Coffees
Our Mezzaroma line of coffees offers a wide variety of single source origin coffees and exotic blends in a full range of roast colors. So whether you are looking for a Seatle style dark roast or an exceptionally smooth medium roast we have the coffee for your coffee house or cafe. Our Mezzaroma line also features Rainforest Alliance Certified, Fair Trade, and Flavored coffee.
Let our staff of coffee experts help you grow your business. No matter if you are opening a single outlet, or own or manage a multi-unit operation, we have the knowledgeable staff at Ellis Coffee Company to make your operation successful and more profitable.
Service is our Tradition
Ellis Coffee is a family-owned roaster that takes pride in the service that we provide to all our customers, large and small. We are the company you will be proud to recommend to others. Service is our hallmark.
With seven distribution centers and service centers located throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, and Maryland, we are always nearby to serve you when you need us.
Our representatives are only a phone call away. With a centralized customer service operation in Philadelphia, PA, one call connects you regardless of your need.
Full Service Beverage Provider
We are the beverage experts. We have the product, equipment and service staff that can support all your beverage needs.
Coffee Program • Traditional expresso programs with two equipment lines • Hot Chocolate and Cappuccino Iced Tea, (Fresh Brewed and On-Demand options) • Juice Programs • Specialty Drinks, Blender and Smoothies • A full line of teas and associates beverage support items
Lines of Coffee
- Mocha Java
- William Penn
- 100% Colombian
- 100% Colombian Decafe
- Cafe Française
- 100% Natural Decafe
Traditional Espresso Programs
Ellis Coffee has the equipment, service support, product, and
program expertise to implement your espresso beverage program.
For properties that have limited demand for espresso
110 Volt. Ideal for Traditonal restaurantapplications 50-60 Cups / Day
Nuvoa Simonelli Program
Ellis Offers a full line of espresso equipmentfrom Italy’s largest producer.• All equipment features Nuvoa Simonelli’s “Smart Wand” technology
110 or 220 Volt– Large Restaurant application– 100+ Cups / Day
220 VoltHigh End Cafes200+ Cups / Day
Liquid Coffee Program
An ideal offering for high-demand Food Service accounts
• Consistent taste
• Shelf stable
• No messy grinds
• Easy to use
• No prep time
• Brewed on demand
• High volume
• No waste
Liquid Coffees: Java Bold • Sumatra Blend • Premium Decafé
- 25/4oz. Loose leaf Iced Tea
- 25/4oz. Loose leaf Decafe Iced Tea
- 48/1 oz. Iced Tea Bags
- 48/1 oz. Decafe Iced Tea Bags
- 100/1 oz. Iced Tea Bags and
- Passion Fruit
- Fiesta Fria
- Black Current
Introducing B.W. Cooper’s On Demand
- Consistent taste
- No waste— saves money
- Less brewing— saves time
- No hot water or electricity required
- On Demand
B.W. Cooper’s On Demand Iced Tea
- Iced Brew Tea Sweet
- Ice Brew Tea Unsweetened
- Tropical Green Tea with papaya, mango & passion fruit
JuiceTyme® Juice Program
• Shelf-stable juice
• Can be stored in cabinets
• Variety of premium juice selections
• 3 refreshing flavors
• Attractive branding
• Requires no refrigeration during storage
Flavia® Beverage System
Why is Flavia ® the #1 One-Cup Coffee System?
• First to introduce brew-by-pack category to home and office
• Only system that prevents cross contamination from drink to drink
• #1 brew-by-pack system rated by the Wall Street Journal
• Perfect for Doctor’s Lounge
• Fast and convenient
• 27 freshly brewed gourmet beverages
• Cups, teas, espresso, flavored coffees & cappuccinos are all part of the program
• Versatile machines can either be water lined or pour overs
• Available as coin operated machines
Torani Real Fruit Smoothie Mix comes in nine best-selling flavors. Each offers the ripe,
straight-from-the-orchard taste customers are looking for in a smoothie. All are made with real, sun-ripened fruit –which is exactly what your customers want in a smoothie.
- Each 16 oz serving offers 100% of the recommended daily allowance of
- Vitamin C and 4 grams of hunger-fighting fiber
- Made without caffeine, fat or dairy, it’s the healthier, vegan option
- our customers will adore.
- Sold by the case or 64 oz. package
- 9 great fruit flavors
- Equipment provided at no charge to qualifying accounts
- Complete POS line provided
- Strawberry Banana
- Tropical Passion
- Strawberry Lemonade
No Water Lines
Simply place the bag into the machine
- Shelf Stable
- Requires no refrigeration
- No Water Lines
- Completely Self-contained
- Simply place the bag into the machine
- Shelf Stable
- Requires no refrigeration
Flavors Available: French Vanilla & Mocha
- Whole Milk
- Half & Half
- 1% Low Fat
- French Vanilla
- No waste
- Long shelf life
- Easy to load
- Disposable bags & nozzle eliminates health concerns.
- Price comparable to creamer cups
In today’s coffee market, Cappuccino has become as big or even a bigger draw than traditional coffee. More and more people, in particular an increasingly younger crowd, are drinking these European-style beverages almost faster than coffee shops can make them. In our continued efforts to stay on top of the market, Ellis Coffee Company carries a wide variety of powdered cappuccinos.
- French Vanilla
- Fat Free French Vanilla
- Cinnamon Vanilla Nut
- English Toffee
- White Chocolate Caramel
- Swiss Mocha
- Pumpkin Spice (seasonal)
- Coffee House Style
- Cappuccino & Lattes
- Espresso Drinks
- Flavored Hot Chocolates
This machine provides up to
12-different drinks from a small footprint.
It uses powder instead
of liquid concentrates.
Typical Equipment for Dining and Hospitality Accounts
Consult with our expertly trained sales staff on your operational needs and we can choose from all the leading equipment manufactures to tailer the perfect equipment solution for your operations.Ellis Coffee Company • Since 1854